Josiah Moore - SF - Norcross HS - Norcross, GA - NEBRASKA

• 1 replies

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
Josiah Moore - SF - Norcross HS - Norcross, GA - NEBRASKA
« on: June 02, 2010, 03:00:20 PM »
http://stjohns.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1089546

But Moore's not yet ready to make a decision. For one, his recruitment is picking up. Along with WKU, he holds offers from WKU, St. John's, Marquette, Cincinnati, Chattanooga, Delaware and Georgia State. Strong interest is also coming from West Virginia, Baylor, Rutgers and Clemson.

Aside from the Toppers, Moore said one other school is appealing to him in St. John's.

"It's just because they're Big East and they may not be at the top of the Big East, but they're still Big East," Moore said. "They're losing nine seniors the year I'm coming up, 2011. That's nine scholarships and a good situation, so I'd get to go in and play a lot, which I wanna do for my freshman year. I've already established a good relationship with Coach (Tony) Chiles. I call him a lot and just talk to him."....

Moore said he now stands at 6-foot-5 and 200 pounds....

"I'm definitely trying to put on weight," he said. "For my high school, I might change to point guard next year, depending on if we get any transfers or not. I'll probably be the point guard. I've been doing it since my junior year and I ran it some when our point guard was out. It's new, but I'll be ready for it."

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 05:27:45 PM by jumpinjohnny »